Hej! We’re Oatly.
We’re a sustainability company, and our mission is to turn what people eat and drink into personal moments of healthy joy – without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process.
We’d love to go off on a tangent now and talk about our mission and how important it is to us (because it really is!). But to save you from a small essay, we’d recommend checking out our sustainability report instead.
Lucky for us and for the planet, people love our products, and the post milk generation is growing. So we need more brilliant minds to come and ride this wave with us, keeping the momentum going and the oat milk flowing.
Here’s the role we’re looking to fill:
We’ve got an ace marketing team in the UK, made up of 9 amazing people. We’re looking for number 10 – someone to help focus on the execution and delivery of the UK marketing plan.
Working closely with our Head of Marketing, here’s what you’d be looking after:
- Fully managing our world-class UK campaigns from inception to activation.
- Owning and managing the marketing budget, and making sure it’s kept in check.
- Delivering marketing plans to launch new products to market.
- Managing our PR and Media Agencies.
As the team continues to grow, you might also take on a management role for a few direct reports too.
If the below sounds like you, you could be an oatsome person for this job:
- You’ve got at least 6 years of experience in a marketing/ brand role in a food and drink company.
- You’ll have managed big campaigns before, and thanks to your top project management skills, they’ve been a success.
- You’re hyper detail oriented, and one of those people known for being (a bit too?) organised.
- ‘Getting things done’ is your superpower.
- You’re a confident communicator – you’re not fazed by speaking to lots of different types of people.
- You can build rapport with anyone, and relay information clearly.
- You’re comfortable facilitating meetings, and influencing others.
What does it mean to be part of the Oatly team?
- You’re connected to our mission.
- You’re excited by the prospect of working in a fearless and provocative company.
- You’re humble – we don’t have room for big egos here.
- You enjoy sharing your quirkiness and talents with your coworkers.
- You want to stick around somewhere and feel at home in the Oatly UK tribe.
Wow, that’s a lot of lists. So much so, another felt redundant.
So we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us, like: providing 25 days of holiday (+bank holidays), great benefits with health insurance, an epic office space, amazing coworkers who want to see the company and each other succeed, a start-up vibe with an established company history, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.
Important information: You’ll need to live and work in the UK to apply for this job.