Hi, we’re Bulb. Nice to meet you.
We’re working remotely to protect our team during the coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. But we are still hiring. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 150 people virtually during the pandemic and have developed our ways of working to make sure new joiners feel part of our team. This includes virtual socials, lunch time ‘Insights’ from a range of internal and external speakers, and live streaming whole company meetings. So if you’re looking for a new role and you’re happy to take part in a remote interview, read on…
We’re Bulb, an independent, technology-led renewable energy company. We are a purpose driven business that provides affordable, renewable energy to homes and businesses across the UK. Our mission is to help people lower their energy bills and reduce their carbon impact at the same time. Founded in 2015, we were named the UK’s fastest growing private company in 2018 and 2019 (and we’re still limbering up).
We’re an accredited Living Wage Employer; we’ve been picked as one of LinkedIn’s top 25 UK tech startups to work for; and we’re a certified B Corp, too. That means we believe in using business as a force for good.
Bulb cares deeply about building a high performing, diverse and inclusive team and we work hard to lead by example in this.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced paid search executive to join a fast-growing, innovative company. Reporting into the Digital Growth Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping to manage our paid search activity.
* Take ownership of the day to day delivery of our paid search account: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring and campaign expansion
* Develop and execute a best-in-class paid search strategy with a clear testing approach
* Deliver insights, reports and commentary to the wider marketing team
* Maintain a reporting cadence for paid search that is accessible to different stakeholders within the business
* You have previous experience managing paid search for high growth companies either in-house or at an agency
* You’re fully accredited on the following platforms: Google Ads, Search Ads 360 and Microsoft Ads
* You have a solid understanding of media attribution and can use Campaign Manager 360, Google Analytics and tag management solutions
* You’re data driven and capable of manipulating large datasets in a clear and concise manner using reporting tools such as Funnel io. and Data Studio
* You’re an autonomous and well organised person who can manage long-term projects while dealing with immediate priorities
* You’re motivated by Bulb’s mission to lower bills and CO2 emissions
Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
Collaborative, flexible, and friendly environment
Competitive salary, discretionary share options and bonus
33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) and the option to buy up to 5 more
12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave
Healthcare with Vitality after passing probation, life insurance, and a pension plan with employer contributions
Cycle to work scheme
One month sabbatical leave after your first year