At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
As a Material Controller, you will:
– Manage a portfolio of suppliers to provide a consistent flow of material to support early programmes as well as production
– Identify any risks to build and to work proactively to resolve issues with the internal cross-functional team
– Build and maintain strong supplier relationships
– Conduct supply and demand planning analysis, inclusive but not restricted to:
– Reviewing forecast data
– Issuing external supplier schedules and managing stock on hand
The Material control team work cross functionally with engineering, SQA, purchasing, and the vehicle programme teams.
The Material Control team are also responsible for the on time delivery and management of parts and are the first point of contact for any supply issues.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.