At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
An opportunity exists for a proactive materials testing engineer to join our Bicester based team
- Sound understanding of the fundamentals of material testing
- Knowledge of operating test machinery
- Technical, hands on approach
- Able to deliver a test plan and findings to a high standard
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Able to communicate data and ideas clearly and concisely
- Able to work under pressure
- Map out comprehensive test plans for materials
- Operate testing machines as required, adhering to Arrival’s Health & Safety policy
- Utilise data acquisition software to record results and present findings
- Work as part of a growing team
- Uphold high quality standard of work
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.