At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Mechanical design and development of sensor packaging
- 3D modelling of sensor mechanical packaging and fields of view
- Assisting in the definition of sensor positioning on Arrival vehicle platforms
- Sensor test and validation mechanical rig design
- Sensor test and validation mechanical packaging
- Experience in 3D modelling in one or more of the following CAD platforms; Siemens NX, Catia, Solid Works, PTC Creo, ProEngineer
- Able to create 3D parametric part models and assemblies that include representation of mechanical assemblies and definitions of sensor fields of view.
- Drafting from 3D models, creating simple part drawings through to more complex assembly drawings
- 1D and 3D tolerance definition and tolerance stack up analysis.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.