We’re on the search for a full time, London based mid-weight designer with 3+ years’ experience looking to enhance their creative skills in a fast growing, purpose-led agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to have the creative freedom to ideate and design brands with a social good purpose.
If you’re an organised individual who loves working on a range of exciting, impactful projects, this full-time role is perfect for you. Having a good understanding of working on multiple projects is essential to this role. Most importantly, it’s about bringing creative, innovative, cutting edge design into all our projects and partnerships.
How you’ll be shaping history everyday:
- Supporting brainstorms with the full team to inspire new ideas to fuel social impact using digital and print media.
- Use strategic and behavioural analysis to inform brand design.
- Develop multi-platform design workflows for new or existing brands.
- Working closely with our web developers to deliver branded UX / UI behavioural design.
- Ideate, design and develop wireframes and page designs for websites with varying degrees of complexity.
- Creating social media content for a variety of partners, including graphics, GIFs, infographics and fact sheets.
- Manage digital design workflows and implement briefs to a schedule.
- Lead on development of designs that are innovative and intuitive, ensuring brand consistency and quality throughout.
- Managing and organising your own tasks, updating our Planners on when they will receive certain assets.
- Ensuring all partner (client) feedback is implemented to the highest quality and running through this with them during meetings.
- Confidently making creative suggestions to improve pieces of work to our partners.
- Providing feedback to the full creative team to improve their quality of work.
You’re good at:
- A confident, organised individual with the ability to multitask and communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a mid-design role.
- To be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of behavioural design.
- Have a clear process and an excellent understanding of brand implementation.
- Responsive, comprehensive and detailed project management, with the ability to be autonomous in your work.
- Full and in-depth understanding of the Adobe CC and related programs.
- Must be able to effectively independently project manage workflows and oversee other team members when required.
- Proven and comprehensive portfolio of work with references / testimonials.
- A firm passion to make a positive impact in society.
Extra bit of awesome:
- Knowledge of film, animation and other multi-media workflows relating to design.
- Knowledge of persona mapping and audience data strategy as it pertains to design.
- Previous agency experience.
Base salary of £28,000-£34,000 per annum + yearly bonus
Monday 24th May at 10am GMT
- Send us your CV and cover letter.
- All applications should be completed using our online form below. For any queries, please get in touch at email@example.com.
- Following on from this, we will be inviting a select few to complete a task and take part in an interview.
We are committed to having an inclusive culture in which everyone feels safe and supported to achieve their potential. There is a long way to go in implementing race equity in the sector and we have a robust strategy in place for delivering this at Shape History. We actively encourage applications from underrepresented and minority groups, including those with lived experience of social issues we are working to address.