Ours is simple; To help people make mini changes, so together we can make big, lovely, positive change to our health and the planet.
With a focus on reducing global meat consumption, we make swapping to plant-based food easy, alongside naturally complementing the world’s increasing appetite for alternative and plant-based protein.
We believe socially responsible businesses can change the world, and that plant-based is better for people, animals, and the planet’s health; our employees are at the centrepiece of this mission.
We take our quest serious…. Not ourselves!
Being a farmer is more than a job, it’s about being part of a joyful quest and embracing difference. Everyone has good ideas and when people feel happy they have even more!
We work hard, play hard and most of all we are always having new ideas and trying new ways of doing things. Let’s do it better than we did it yesterday! Make the good bits better and the not so good bits good.
As a leading player in the huge category of Plant based, Meatless Farm are growing again, and looking to expand the commercial team with a National Account Executive based out our Leeds location. The role will support both our retail and out of home teams. The ideal candidate has great enthusiasm for our brand, the plant based mission and a passion for selling our products.
- Ensure all customer needs are met (supply, NPD, invoicing) and that their views and requirements are appropriately voiced within The Meatless Farm business
- Customer administration, including submitting promotional forms, new line forms
- Monitoring incoming orders and ensuring these are fulfilled effectively
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by national accounts
- Provide weekly sales reports and analysis, utilising internal & external sources
- Maintain company promotional plan & provide promotional reviews
- Assist in the preparation of customer presentations and brand support plans
- Supporting brand image, consistency and values
- Create and provide forecasting and sales data analysis, monitoring performance against agreed ongoing sales and distribution targets
- Converting new business opportunities through active lead generation and prospecting in line with the company’s vision and goal
- In time, day to day management of key accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Develop strong internal relationships with all relevant internal teams to ensure that effective collaboration optimises the internal sales process
- Collaboration with Marketing and Category Management
To be successful you will be ambitious and eager to work hard to achieve success! You must be able to have a bit of fun, and work as part of a dynamic, driven and also highly ambitious team who very much share similar values.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) preferred
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- A proactive self-starter with plenty of commercial awareness
- Works well with others, networks and build relationships
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- To be able to manage your time efficiently in a fast-paced and often-changing environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work in an autonomous environment
- A ‘get up and go’ attitude
- A passion for continuous improvement and development both personally and professionally
- A full UK driving license & own car required
With offices in Leeds, London, Amsterdam and New York, we are a global player in the plant-based food industry – and we have set some ambitious growth goals! You will be joining a fast-growing, energetic and fun & friendly start-up office in Leeds’ city centre. We offer you the opportunity to directly impact and contribute to our expansion goals worldwide. The MF’s salary, benefits and pension scheme are competitive.
Want to join the mission and become a Farmer? We are looking forward to meeting you!