About Rude Health:
Rude Health is an equal opportunities employer. We base our pay and recruitment on role, experience, performance and potential. Because that’s what matters. We particularly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
You’ve heard about the right or wrong way to be healthy. At Rude Health we talk about the bright way. About trusting your instincts and following your taste buds. About championing real flavour over restrictions. About taking the bland, and turning it bright.
We make dairy-free alternatives for glass half-fullers and cereals for those who fill their bowls to the brim. We’re not in the business of making pale imitations of milk or bog-standard mueslis. All of our foods and dairy-free drinks have bright and bold flavours made entirely from natural ingredients, delicious enough to munch from the box or glug from the glass. Because life tastes better when you live your bright way.
About the job:
How about joining our team of glass half-fullers with a no-taste-bud-left-unturned-approach to flavour? And life? We’re looking for a National Account Executive to help us execute our growth plans with key wholesalers and key customers.
If that sounds like you then please read our job description and submit your application along with your CV.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
We’re looking for a National Account Executive to help us manage and grow our UK wholesalers and key independent customers for Rude Health. We want someone to come in, hit the ground running, and take ownership of these key customers.
As with all commercial roles, you’ll need to be super-organised, results driven and a great communicator to help build top notch relationships with some of our most important customers.
- Managing the day to day running of our National and Region Wholesalers.
- Managing key independent customers such as Wholefoods, Planet Organic etc.
- Creating promotional and marketing plans.
- Booking in advertisements and promotions with wholesalers and planning ads accordingly to deliver an overall growth strategy.
- Grow our distribution and range in existing customers.
- Ensure our range of products looks fantastic in store.
- Selling in NPD and make relevant and specific range recommendations.
- Free gym
- Free breakfast
- As much Rude Health food & drink as you can shake a stick at
- 50% off food at the Rude Health Café
- Free coffee
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced Parental leave policies
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Dependent on experience.