Post Location – 121 George Street Glasgow, Scotland
Salary – £ 34,000~42,000 according to experience
Hours – Full Time 37.5hrs/week Mon-Fri. arbnco offers a flexible work environment Job Brief
arbnco is looking for an experienced software developer to expand our engineering team developing disruptive proprietary technology solutions that are changing the commercial real-estate industry. In this position you will be part of a team developing cloud-based building simulation systems focused on energy and carbon reduction.
- Develop detailed specifications for enhancements to existing products.
- Verify and validate issues in the products reported by customers and internal users. Propose, implement
and validate solutions to these issues.
- Implement and validate new features per the specifications.
- Collaborate with the entire development team to shape product and technology direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Minimum three years of experience developing commercial, cloud based, solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise with the following technologies:
o NativeScript for apps development
o Angular (Recent versions, not angularjs) o NPM package management
o SASS/SCSS css generators
Experience with the following technologies is not necessary but is a plus: o PostgreSQL
o Ruby on Rails o Highcharts
arbnco offers a cloud-based software platform for delivering commercial real estate improvement analysis to determine retrofit strategies for mitigating risk and improving financial performance of commercial real estate by:
- Reducing risk associated with inefficient property within the context of climate change
- Improving asset investment performance, reduce operation costs and increase value
- Cost effectively generating strategic energy reduction scenarios o Expediting and safeguarding transaction
processes and open up site specific retrofit opportunities
arbnco is transforming the way commercial real estate looks at energy efficiency improvements. We started our journey in 2009 with an idea and a rented desk in central Scotland. Since then, we’ve grown into one of the leading software providers to the UK real estate market, working with some of the world’s largest property investors.
Together with our clients and their customers, we’re saving energy, saving money, and helping reduce carbon emissions.
This falls under Visa & Immigration SoC Code 2136 Programmers and software development professionals.
Closing Date for post – 30th May 2021
Start Date- As soon as possible.
Please apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you supply a covering letter and an up-to-date CV.