Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for a Netsuite Business analyst to join our growing team!
What you’ll do:
- Systems Administrator for NetSuite
- Serve as a business analyst to understand user needs and translate them into NetSuite requirements
- Be the subject matter expert on NetSuite modules
- Train users on how to use NetSuite Create reports and dashboards in NetSuite
- Troubleshoot system process and systems issues within NetSuite
- Assisting with project scoping, planning, and scheduling
- Work with cross-functional business teams and define best practice business processes
- Act as Project Manager, Business Analyst, and Implementer for projects
- Learn the existing stack and recommend new solutions to make work more efficient
- 70% Functional 30% Technical
- NetSuite experience for 3+ years as Admin is required. Along with other SaaS applications is a plus
- Deep understanding of business processes including accounting, AP, PTP and OTC- how they are specifically mapped to the specific NetSuite processes
- Comfortable navigating hands on in the NetSuite application as well as providing guidance to the project team on NetSuite’s abilities (i.e. what is possible and not possible)
- Ability to build Saved Searches, Run NS Reports, Define Subsidiaries, create workflows, troubleshoot issues, comfortable Testing Transactions, basic debugging on customizations and interaction with developers and NS support
- Work independently to analyze business requirements with both business stakeholders and developers on – Current state vs future state, GAP analysis, implementation roadmap for new software features / enhancements
- Experience in software development life cycle from design to delpy both in Waterfall and Agile/Sprint process
- Scale for high growth agile team environment. Willingness to take on more applications as need arises. Ability to work alongside a global team
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.