At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We are looking for a NX Open Developer to join our RED team, who works on developing conceptually new tools for the rapid prototyping and engineering within Arrival.
- Very good knowledge of NX Open.
- Knowledge of a few different ways to implement customisation (add-ons, interactive journal scripting, external scripting, ribbon customisation, call external DLLs & running macro).
- Knowledge of ways to connect with external data-sources (xls, xml, txt, various data-lakes/ data bases & other non-Siemens applications).
- Knowledge of ways of connecting to Siemens Teamcenter.
- Good level of at least one of the following: VB, Python, C++, .Net.
- A good general knowledge of good engineering practices, approaches and frameworks.
- Design good stand-alone NX customisations.
- Integrate apps developed by/ or in conjunction with the other full-stack SWEs into NX.
- Maintaining the existing add-ons and supporting them e.g. when a new NX version comes out.
- Improving the existing add-ons.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.