Your mission is key to allow Sulitest to grow and thrive in a sustainable way. You will act as a referral “hub” for the team to guarantee a social, administrative, financial and legal framework, and to take care of and develop the talents. It involves:
- Administrative & accounting management of the structure
- Financial management and invoicing
- Implementation & monitoring of our HR practices and tools
- Daily organization of the team and of the workplace tools.
You will be working directly alongside the co-founders and the team, helping us work together better and deliver more impact. You will specifically work in direct contact with our CFO and our chartered accountant.
- Finance and accounting: take charge of the follow-up of invoicing, collections and purchases; monthly and annual accounting closing; and support to our client’s procurement process. 1/3 of your time
- Administrative management: contribute to the improvement and automation of administrative monitoring tools; help meet administrative obligations and deadlines. 1/3 of your time
- Team life: support our organization, from weekly to annual planning. 1/3 of your time