To apply for this job please visit res-group.csod.com.
We are searching for an experienced Office Projects Coordinator based at our Glasgow office.
Do you want to work to make Power for Good?
We’re the world’s largest independent renewable energy company. We’re driven by a simple yet powerful vision: to create a future where everyone has access to affordable, zero carbon energy.
We know that achieving our ambitions would be impossible without our people. Because we’re tackling some of the world’s toughest problems, we need the very best people to help us. They’re our most important asset so that’s why we continually invest in them.
RES is a family with a diverse workforce, and we are dedicated to the personal professional growth of our people, no matter what stage of their career they’re at. We can promise you rewarding work which makes a real impact, the chance to learn from inspiring colleagues from across a growing, global network and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our competitive package offers rewards and benefits including pension schemes, flexible working, and top-down emphasis on better work-life balance. We also offer private healthcare, discounted green travel, 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell days, enhanced family leave and four volunteering days per year so you can make an impact somewhere else.
We are looking for a confident, highly organised individual, with solid administrative and communication skills, to work with the Project Manager to ensure the smooth execution of a large office refurbishment.
Your role will involve close communication with staff, Senior Managers, Designer, Building landlord, and other contractors, to ensure all parts of the process run smoothly and with minimal disturbance.
You will also incorporate providing administrative support to other teams across the business where required, along with cover for the Glasgow Office Manager.
Reporting to the UK Office Manager, you will work with the Project Manager for the office refurbishment of our Glasgow office.
- Communicate with staff to organise office clearance, and future re-occupation of the office.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure that all aspects of the refurbishment are organised in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with the internal comms team to ensure all stages of the process are communicated to the relevant parties.
- Contact external contractors and arrange relevant services, ensuring procurement and payment processes undertaken following company policies.
- Provide administrative support to the Project Manager and UK Office Manager.
- Provide cover for Office Manager, ensuring office services are running smoothly, and health and safety considerations for the office are being dealt with. This will include ensuring that the office is COVID secure and any restrictions observed.
- Provide administrative support to other teams based in the Glasgow office, where required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and related packages
- Office/Building Health & Safety knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbally and electronically
- Experience coordinating office moves/refurbishments
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.