To apply for this job please visit thebikeclub.peoplehr.net.
Having secured nearly 6 million in funding, 2021 is shaping up to be another period of rapid and exciting growth for us. And that’s where you come in!
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to join our team to ensure a seamless customer journey from the moment they order their products with us to the moment they arrive at their door.
YOUR PURPOSE IS:
Helping us create the next generation of happy cyclists, by ensuring all orders are correctly processed, booked, dispatched and delivered to members. Obtaining delivery reports from couriers and updating the order database as well as analysing operational data and providing relevant reports to the wider business.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO:
- Processing all orders
- Conducting credit checks on members and reviewing subscription payment history
- Preparing credit files for final finance approval
- Preparing build lists, pick and pack lists and dispatch lists for the mechanic and warehouse team
- Booking courier deliveries and collections
- Obtaining courier delivery reports and updating order data base
- Processing courier damage claims
- Cancelling member subscriptions
- Checking database for process errors
- Updating stock on our website
- Preparing weekly and monthly operations reports
- Ensuring all systems are up to date and correct
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- You are super organised, can think on your feet and learn fast
- You have excellent data processing skills
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are a problem solver, always striving to complete tasks in the most efficient way
- Able to pick up new systems quickly
- Good Excel skills and experience creating reports
- Always aim to create exceptional customer experiences
- The deadline for applications is Friday 26th February 2021
- If successful, our People Team will contact you to find out more about your experience and assess your fit for the role.
- You will Meet our Operations Director to discuss the opportunity further and complete a case study.
The Bike Club is changing the world of consumer finance by giving our community of members a strong alternative to purchasing bicycles for their little loved ones. We can create unforgettable memories by encouraging families to experience the wonders of cycling together. The icing on top is that we make it easy and convenient for our members to exchange their bikes as their children grow. Our service is hassle-free and quickly disrupting the market.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 33 days annual leave a year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 3% pension contributions
- Flexitime and working from home days
- You’ll be set up with a brand-new MacBook
- £30 monthly discount on Bike Club subscription
- Rainham, Essex (RM13)
- The expectation to travel to HQ (Fulham) 1 x per week