Salary: £16k – £22k
To apply for this job please visit green.energy.
Green is the pioneer for making energy smart and insightful. Incorporating artificial intelligence and state of the art technologies we are able to offer a simple, modern and clear approach to all of our customers energy needs.
Working within the Operations team, you will be supporting data management, client reporting, trade processes, and problem resolution. This person will work closely with Customer Service to ensure integrity of the data systems. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people, ensuring that we continue to deliver our 5* rated customer service.
You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to detect issues and escalate where needed. Without question you will be a great team player who embraces change and enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
- Previous experience with an energy supplier
- Experience in driving activities across teams’
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT literacy, Word and Excel
- Decision making and prioritisation skills
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Deliver all customer monthly operational SLAs
- Monitor all unbilled supply points and ensure timely action taken to prevent ageing
- Proactively identify any operations related issues and track these through to resolution
- Produce and analyse reports to identify areas of improvement
- Provide regular business updates on operations progress to the senior leadership team
- Reviewing and improving all operations related processes
- Train and develop staff to ensure resilience around the operations function
- Ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Provide adequate resource to system development and testing of new enhancements
- Liaising with 3rd parties to support the billing outputs process
- Any other reasonable duties as defined by management