To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
It takes courageous people to make this planet a better place.
Let’s make sustainable consumption convenient.
Join us in shaping the economy of the future: a circular economy platform for customers supported by a circular logistics network.
Let’s build a community which makes collective use out of the goods it already owns – by exchanging these goods easily and convenient within the community.
Our mission is to enable a product circularity – by providing a marketplace platform to buy & sell second-hand & upcycling products, and combine this with packaging- and emission free transport services, such as pickups and deliveries – thereby removing the friction of current alternatives.
We just launched our MVP in Berlin – so we are in the very early stage of building a business and currently looking for motivated talents to join the mission.
- Manage daily operations together with CEO
- Optimize operational processes continuously with learnings from execution
- Lead direct customer contact analysis: What do our customers say? How do they perceive our service?
- Manage & upload product portfolio to our marketplace (incl. photos etc)
- Work closely with management & marketing to establish GreenCircle in Berlin
- Passionate about our planet
- Creative and ambitious mindset
- Strong willingness to drive change
- Based in Berlin
- Fluent in German & English
- Can inspire others to join us on the journey
- Plus: You are familiar with reselling platforms such as eBay, Vinted etc.
- The chance to change how our economy works and contribute to making the world a better place
- Learning all aspects of building a company “from scratch”
- Shaping the future of GreenCircle
- Fully committed and experienced co-founders to provide guidance and coaching as required
- Trust and support of your ideas
- Competitive compensation
- Office Space in Mitte (Am Krögel 2 + Französische Str. 28)