To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
We’re on a mission to create a faster, smarter and more innovative way of accessing an Electric Car. We offer an all-inclusive subscription solution, with no deposit, and no commitment, challenging conventional car ownership and putting the customer back in control.
Having launched 2 years ago and with significant funding from top-tier VCs, we are a high-growth tech scale-up. Over the last 12 months, we have averaged 30% organic month-on-month growth and we have the largest electric fleet in the UK, with over 1,000 active subscribers. Our team has grown dramatically, with offices in London, Leamington and Birmingham and overseas expansion planned for 2021.
Our challenge now is to take Onto to a new level without losing what makes us special for our customers. We need to be able to deliver reliably on a large scale to mass-market customers, while still maintaining speed, ideation and a mindset of growth and accountability. This is a challenging combination, but one we’re embracing in the next stage of our journey. And that’s where you come in.
About the role.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our small but productive Operations team. You will manage the onboarding process for new vehicles into our fleet, working closely with both our external partners and the wider team to ensure vehicles are available in the right place at the right time for our customers.
This role would suit someone who is passionate about operating within a face-paced, growing company that is looking to be challenged and grow. You will be encouraged to evolve our processes and develop ways of working as a team, as well as taking ownership for your areas of accountability. The ideal candidate will operate in a structured and logical way, ensuring that our vehicle operations are run in an efficient manner.
In particular, you will be:
- Liaising with 3rd parties to ensure new vehicles progress through the onboarding process, meeting quality standards, deadlines and resolving issues that occur along the way in an efficient manner
- Completing administrative tasks to ensure that the vehicle details held in our systems are accurate and up to date
- Working with our Logistics Analysts to make certain all customer bookings on new vehicles are realised on time
- Collaborating with our Fleet team to ensure that our de-fleeting and sales processes run smoothly and efficiently
- Hands-on with demo vehicles for new electric vehicles to the market, ensuring each new model has been successfully tested with our keyless technology before it being released to our customers
- Creating detailed installation guides for our 3rd party suppliers and supporting with any fitment related queries
A bit about you:
- You can multitask in a fast paced, proactive environment and work quickly to master detail under pressure. You have the ability to remain calm, and bring order to complex tasks with tight deadlines
- You have high attention to detail, and consistently check the accuracy of your work. You can manage your time effectively to ensure we always resolve customer issues quickly
- You are confident in learning how to use technical support tools to monitor vehicle flows and react quickly to any exceptions
- You are always looking for ways to improve the efficiency and end quality of our processes and will be confident in sharing your ideas to implement change
- Ability to quickly understand systems and processes as well as being confident and computer literate in programmes such as Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Passionate about scaling up startups and subscription brands
- Experience in the Automotive Industry and vehicle logistics
- Experience managing 3rd party relationships
- The opportunity to hold a key position in an ultra-fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus the opportunity for share options
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contribution to Personal Pension Scheme
- Flexibility to work from home
- Due to the impact of Covid-19, we are currently a remote-first company however, in the future this role will be based in our Leamington Spa Office
- Team Socials (virtually at the moment)
- Onto EV car salary sacrifice scheme
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Benefits Hub
Salary: £23k-£27k based on experience