We ship UpCircle products globally. We’re sending our range to big name retailers throughout the UK, Europe, America and Australia!
Getting our products into people’s hands is arguably the most important thing we do. Everything we work towards leads us to the point where our UpCirclers are in contact with the finished product – but the products don’t just land into people’s hands by magic!
We’re looking for someone to be a passionate advocate of what we stand for and have a burning desire to see an UpCircle product in every home. As we grow, the movement of stock increases and the complexity of the overall operation does too. Your job will be to support the management of goods in and goods out.
We’re looking for someone self motivated, methodical and efficient with great attention to detail. The role will require you to have a forward-thinking approach and overall understanding of inventory control and stock level management. You will work closely with Juliana who is our Head of Operations and will be a support to Drew who manages our London warehouse.
This role offers you responsibility, fast-paced start up action, enormous opportunity to learn and build your skillset as an operations support. You will be the sole assistant to Juliana and Drew, ensuring that they have everything they need, so that our customers have everything THEY need.
- Highly organised and forward thinking
- Efficient and meticulous
- Problem solving approach – be willing to adapt to individual customer’s needs. Have a “can do” attitude and willingness to make it happen, no matter what the request!!
- Quality control and attention to detail – always conscious that mistakes can be costly
- Self motivated – to begin with you will be fully supported by Juliana who will train you in all tasks and responsibilities. However, in time we need someone who can take initiative and begin tasks before they even need to be asked!
- Manual order entry
- Communication with suppliers and logistics partners
- Completing and submitting paperwork (packing lists, customs documents, invoices, shipping labels)
- Customer service to wholesale customers: sending tracking numbers, chasing deliveries, raising and resolving short shipments/ damages
- Liaising with freight companies to chase deliveries/ tracking info/ raising claims, booking in international pallet collections and deliveries
- Competitive salary
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Loads of skincare goodies
- The chance to make a serious impact at a truly sustainable business from the get-go
- Role is based in Westminster, Central London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “UpCircle Operations and Logistics Support”. Good luck!