Hi, We’re Bulb. Nice to meet you. We’re working remotely to protect our team at the moment, but we are still hiring. So if you’re looking for a new role and you’re happy to take part in a remote interview, read on…
We are the UK’s biggest green energy supplier, providing affordable, renewable energy to homes and businesses across the UK. Our mission is to help people lower their energy bills and reduce their carbon impact at the same time.
Founded in 2015, we were named the UK’s fastest growing private company in 2018 and 2019, and in February 2021 we were named Europe’s fastest growing company by the Financial Times.
Over 1.7 million UK households have signed up to renewable energy with Bulb and we’ve expanded into Texas, France and Spain. We’re an accredited Living Wage Employer; we’ve been picked as one of LinkedIn’s top 25 UK tech startups to work for; and we’re a certified B Corp.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced paid search executive to join a fast-growing, innovative company. Reporting into the Digital Growth Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping to manage our paid search activity.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Taking ownership of the day to day delivery of our paid search account: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring and campaign expansion
• Developing and executing a best-in-class paid search strategy with a clear testing approach
• Delivering insights, reports and commentary to the wider marketing team
• Maintaining a reporting cadence for paid search that is accessible to different stakeholders within the business
What you’ll bring to Bulb:
• You have previous experience managing paid search for high growth companies either in-house or at an agency
• You’re fully accredited on the following platforms: Google Ads, Search Ads 360 and Microsoft Ads
• You have a solid understanding of media attribution and can use Campaign Manager 360, Google Analytics and tag management solutions
• You’re data driven and capable of manipulating large datasets in a clear and concise manner using reporting tools such as Funnel io. and Data Studio
• You’re an autonomous and well organised person who can manage long-term projects while dealing with immediate priorities
• You’re motivated by Bulb’s mission to lower bills and CO2 emissions
Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
Collaborative, flexible, and friendly environment
Competitive salary, discretionary share options and bonus
33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) and the option to buy up to 5 more
12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave
Healthcare with Vitality after passing probation, life insurance, and a pension plan with employer contributions
Cycle to work scheme
One month sabbatical leave after your first year
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome at Bulb wherever you’re from and whoever you are. We want to shake up the energy industry, and a diverse team that reflects our members will help us do just that. We know that sometimes, people don’t apply for a job because they don’t have every single skill listed in the job’s requirements. But there’s more to every role – and everyone at Bulb – than we can fit in a job description. So if you’re interested in a role here and believe you could be a good fit, we encourage you to apply. Even if you’re not ready now, if you’re invited to interview with us you’ll get feedback on the skills you should grow to become a candidate in the future. We’ve written more about building a diverse team on the Bulb blog.