Location: Within weekly reach of London
Type: Full- or part-time, Permanent
PARAPLANNERS & ADMINISTRATORS
The Path, an IFA that specialises in ethical, green and positive impact investment strategies, is seeking Paraplanners & Administrators at all levels to join their highly motivated team. Our recruitment drive was recently featured in FT Adviser and other publications.
Though this advertised role is specifically for paraplanners and administrators, please feel free to send your CV in if you have experience working in an IFA environment and are motivated by our ethical stance.
To work with our senior advisers to handle client journeys from point of contact, through advice to fulfilment of their financial planning needs.
- Someone with experience working in an IFA environment
- Someone wanting to fuel their career progression
- Someone motivated by our core themes and impact investment
- Interacting with clients via phone and email
- Document drafting (valuations, client reports, suitability, etc)
- Updating and maintaining client records
- Preparing quotations and illustrations
- Interacting with product providers and platforms
- Producing internal reporting and supporting compliance function
- Drafting reports
All training on our software, templates and providers will be provided.
Ideally you will have:
- 2+ years of paraplanning or administration experience in an IFA environment, or similar Excellent MS office skills
- Good telephone, email and communication skills
- Experience maintaining client records in a software system
- Ability to manage your time and organisational load
Whether you are already motivated by sustainability and ethical issues or not, an openness to, and an eagerness to learn about, these themes would be desirable.
We are only too happy to support your career progression. We pay our team market-leading rates. Meanwhile, they also take home the fact that they are doing good work for their clients and the planet.
We are The Path – at the forefront of a revolution in personal financial advice. We are seeking to recruit a number of advisory and administration staff, at various levels, to support the rapid growth of a new positive impact investment service.
We help customers align their pensions, savings and investments with their ethical beliefs. Many people do not realise that their financial decisions can have an enormous positive impact on the planet and its population. We are on a mission to change that.
Alongside the provision of financial security and capital growth to our clients, we have a clear focus on:
- Positive environmental impact
- Alignment with UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Ethically-led investment strategy
As a company, we seek to walk the walk in every way possible too. From only using free-cycled office furniture, to giving 25% of our profits to causes that benefit the planet, and in many other ways, we are always seeking to do more and stay true to our core values.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Financial Services: 2 years+