At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast, with our community of 37 million users in 15 countries saving more than 72 million meals from going to waste – that’s more than 180,000 tonnes of CO2e saved! But there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Partner Management Team Lead to join us in our London office.
The team’s mission:
The Partner Management team ensure our independent partner stores have the best possible experience working with Too Good To Go and work with them to save as much food from going to waste as possible. The team manages a portfolio of stores and are focused on retention, optimisation and performance of our partners on the platform, inspiring them towards more sustainable behaviour to help us grow our mission and working with our Customer Care team to ensure consumer feedback is passed on to our stores.
You will manage, inspire, and develop a team of five Partner Managers to deliver best in class partner management and achieve exceptional results. You will set the strategy, goals and structure for the team, ensuring each member of the team knows what their priorities are and understands the impact they are making in the fight against food waste. You will also act as a Partner Manager yourself, in a reduced capacity.
Reporting to the UK Head of Success, you will be an important leader within the Success team, working closely with the Care Team Lead and Key Partner Management Team. You will also ensure that best practices are shared and collaborate closely with the Sales, Marketing and the Key Account Management team, both locally and globally.
- Lead a team of Partner Managers and nurture an environment where they can take responsibility for their performance, objectives and personal development.
- Drive the results of your team in which each Partner Manager focuses on retention, optimisation and communication with our partners.
- Analyse our partner store data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain the excellent quality of our current partners while encouraging, inspiring and empowering them towards more sustainable behaviour to help us grow our mission.
- Work with the Head of Success in delivering a team strategy and focus on long term collaborations with partners.
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales and wider Independent Sales team to foster a positive and effective post-sales process.
- Documenting and improving processes, sharing learnings with the global team.
- Act as a Partner Manager yourself.
- 3+ years experience in Account Management or Sales, with at least one year’s experience in building and leading a team
- You are a data-driven problem solver: putting your affinity for numbers and analytical mindset to use in identifying areas of opportunity
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves – but you also think about the longer-term business implications and requirements.
- You have an empathetic and patient approach with partners
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- You are a first-class communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and get team members to perform at their absolute best.
- Working somewhere where you can have a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams. Sustainability is a great passion of yours and something that shines through in your professional and personal experiences.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 1,000 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across numerous countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days of annual leave, in addition to UK Bank Holidays
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off as well
- Private business health insurance, with numerous perks and well-being benefits
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A vibrant office in the heart of Shoreditch
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.