At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast, with our community of 43 million users in 16 countries saving more than 87 million meals from going to waste – that’s more than 217,500 tonnes of CO2e saved! But there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Partner Manager to join us in our London office.
As a Partner Manager, you’ll be a key part of our Success team. You’ll ensure our partner stores have everything they need to succeed and work strategically to optimise store retention, improve performance, and increase supply. In this position, you’ll act as an important “voice of our partners” – understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams, as well as analysing data to identify opportunities for optimisation and issues that might need solving.
- Helping our partners get the most out of their experience – answering inbound enquiries over email, phone and social media
- Working closely with our store partners to resolve issues and ensure their optimum performance and satisfaction
- Conducting data analysis of store performance and suggesting ways to make improvements
- Identifying churn risks and supply opportunities, and creating plans to implement these
- Onboarding new store partners
- Developing in-depth knowledge of how Too Good To Go works and using this expert knowledge to assist the wider internal team
- Creating clear email communications, consistent with our brand tone of voice
- 1 year experience in a client facing role, such as B2B Customer Service or Sales
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to effectively and quickly connect with partners over the phone
- A data-driven problem solver: putting your affinity for numbers and analytical mindset to use in identifying areas of opportunity
- Excellent written communication skills; someone who can be clear and friendly in a text conversation or email exchange with partners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An empathetic and patient approach
- Skills in using MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Autonomous and independent – you are able to schedule your time and juggle multiple tasks at a time
- A positive and proactive mindset, ready to adapt to the needs of a fast-growing organisation and take initiative
- A team-player who is keen to learn, collaborate and bring your ideas to the table
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 1200 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across numerous countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- A competitive salary plus performance-related bonus
- 25 days of annual leave, in addition to UK Bank Holidays
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off as well
- Private business health insurance, with numerous perks and well-being benefits
- A vibrant office in the heart of Shoreditch
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.