WORKING WITH US
At Formula E, we have created an environment that supports our colleagues to perform at their best. We are innovative, curious and we love the world we live in which is why we value sustainability. We believe that work should be fun and, whilst we are passionate about delivery, we are one team and supporting each other is key to our success.
Working in the Commercial team, the Partnership Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the delivery of marketing and activation initiatives designed to deliver measurable success for our Teams & Manufacturers.
This role is responsible for providing support across delivery of accounts including finance, hospitality requests, order forms, permits and branding. The role will also include integrated communications and event activation support working in collaboration with our Event Experience team.
You will provide an exceptional level of client service and clear communication to deliver our teams’ and manufacturers’ associations with ABB FIA Formula E.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develop and cultivate authentic, close working relationships with selected Teams by understanding their objectives and anticipating their needs
- Support the day-to-day delivery of requirements for selected teams and manufacturers to ensure successful amplification of Championship initiatives
- Work closely with other departments (i.e. Event Experience, Hospitality, Digital, Communications, Merchandising, Insights, Brand, Finance) to deliver best in class service to our teams and manufacturers
- Contribute to the development of forward-thinking, innovative marketing solutions that will improve the activation of teams’ association with the Championship
- Collaborate with Teams on the development and timely approval of all Team marketing assets to ensure collateral is consistent with Formula E’s brand guidelines
- Ensure all guests (customer, employee, VIP and media) have an unforgettable hospitality experience, providing full support pre, during and post-race
- Support across appropriate internal and external reporting
- Manage the compilation and dissemination of relevant communications materials to ensure internal and external stakeholders are kept abreast of team initiatives and updates
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience working in global commercial partnerships to develop effective solutions based on brand marketing objectives
- Experience handling client relationships across either sport or entertainment properties or major tournaments/events
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work under minimum supervision with a “can do” attitude
- An adaptable, collaborative and solutions-focused mindset
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A desire to learn and develop with the team