The ABB FIA Formula E Championship is the world’s first fully-electric international single-seater racing series and one of the fastest growing sports on the planet.
Consisting of some of the world’s finest drivers and greatest car manufacturers, the Championship brings close-combat, wheel-to-wheel
racing to the streets of the most progressive cities.
Formula E is more than just a race. With a grid made up of all-electric cars, it’s a competitive platform to test and develop road-relevant technologies, helping to refine the design of electric vehicles while promoting the uptake of clean mobility to tackle air pollution on a global scale.
WORKING WITH US
At Formula E, we have created an environment that supports our colleagues to perform at their best. We are innovative, curious and we love the world we live in which is why we value sustainability. We believe that work should be fun and, whilst we are passionate about delivery, we are one team and supporting each other is key to our success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
– Develop and deliver a partnership rights activation strategy and measurement model for allocated Brand Partners
– Oversee and develop a team of Partnership Managers to implement the planning, activation, delivery and reporting of each Brand Partner
– Ensure the proper, timely and high quality delivery of all contracted rights within your Brand Partner portfolio
– Partner with the Chief Commercial Officer and internal Formula E teams (Brand, Media, Strategy, Communications) to deliver integrated campaigns, upsell (e.g. additional activation opportunities) and renew partnerships
– Develop & implement an activation “toolbox” to provide your Brand
– Partners with the tools, calendars, assets and processes to exploit all granted rights, measure results against objectives and devise creative opportunities to exceed expectations
– Manage and/or support internal cross-functional projects that directly impact Partner satisfaction (e.g. insights, content assets, experiential activations, brand campaigns)
– Accountable for the pro-active management of each Partner’s contractual rights and financials to optimise overall deal profitability
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– Minimum of 8 years’ partnership delivery [or account management] track record, working in global sports and/or cultural entertainment
– Proven track-record working with brands across multiple territories, delivering and implementing partnership rights and securing upsells, renewals and revenue growth
– Experience working with companies in consumer, industrial, technology and/or business to business environments
– Success delivering high quality partnerships in premium, multichannel (experiential, digital) environments with sophisticated stakeholders
– Commitment to structured, process driven and analytical rights’ delivery approach
– In-depth knowledge of integrated partnership rights contract negotiations and delivery models
– Culturally astute and able to work effectively with different cultures around the world
– “Brand marketing aware” with ability to develop integrated brand marketing strategies with partners
– Dynamic and energetic approach to partner engagement, with strong communication and negotiating skills; able to combine trouble-shooting and creative problem solving with tact and diplomacy
– Passion for and understanding of the commercial potential at the intersection of sports, entertainment and sustainability
JOIN ONE OF THE UK’S TOP 25 HOTTEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR, AS CHOSEN BY LINKEDIN
To apply please send us your CV and a covering letter