The ABB FIA Formula E Championship is the world’s first fully-electric international single-seater racing series and one of the fastest growing sports on the planet.
Consisting of some of the world’s finest drivers and greatest car manufacturers, the Championship brings close-combat, wheel-to-wheel
racing to the streets of the most progressive cities.
Formula E is more than just a race. With a grid made up of all-electric cars, it’s a competitive platform to test and develop road-relevant technologies, helping to refine the design of electric vehicles while promoting the uptake of clean mobility to tackle air pollution on a global scale.
WORKING WITH US
At Formula E, we have created an environment that supports our colleagues to perform at their best. We are innovative, curious and we love the world we live in which is why we value sustainability. We believe that work should be fun and, whilst we are passionate about delivery, we are one team and supporting each other is key to our success.
Working in the Commercial Team, the Partnerships Manager will be responsible for leading the delivery of marketing and activation
initiatives designed to deliver measurable success for a portfolio of our major global commercial partners.
You will provide an exceptional level of client service, communication, project management, activation and hospitality expertise to help maximise our partners’ associations with ABB FIA Formula E.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
– Lead, develop and cultivate authentic, close working relationships across a portfolio of global brand partners by understanding their objectives and anticipating their needs
– Manage the seamless delivery of creative, results-focused activation initiatives for partners that will deliver measurable outcomes against business and marketing objectives and KPIs and within agreed budgets
– Maintain clear and efficient communication and provision of specialist advice that will allow Partners to maximise specific assets
– Collaborate with Partners on the development and timely approval of all Partner marketing assets to ensure collateral is consistent with Formula E’s brand guidelines
– Collaborate with Partnership Strategy & Insights specialists to effectively utilise data & insights to assist Partners in optimising partnership activity to deliver against desired outcomes.
– Oversee, coach and develop the Partnership Coordinator(s) to manage partners contractual inventory, and also to develop their skills and future career growth
– Oversee effective budgeting, reporting and post-campaign analysis of partnership activation initiatives
– Encourage cooperation of Partners across wider Formula E marketing activities that will enhance the promotion of Formula E and its ecosystem
– Brief and collaborate with cross functional departments to develop forward-thinking, innovative marketing solutions that will improve the activation of Partners’ sponsorship programmes and result in retention and growth of Formula E partnerships
– Manage the compilation and dissemination of relevant communications materials to ensure internal and external stakeholders are kept abreast of Partner initiatives and updates
– Keep abreast of relevant industry information, updates and challenges relative to the category in which specific Partners operate
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– 7+ years’ experience working in global commercial partnerships
– Proven track record nurturing strong client relationships across global sports or entertainment properties, major tournaments or corporate events
– Specific experience leading multi market partnerships
– Clear ability to lead the development and commercialization of innovative activation initiatives
– Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple initiatives simultaneously
– Experience in nurturing and developing junior talent
– An adaptable, collaborative and solutions-focused mindset
– Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communications skills
– A desire to learn and develop with the team
– Additional languages (particularly German) a bonus
JOIN ONE OF THE UK’S TOP 25 HOTTEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR, AS CHOSEN BY LINKEDIN
To apply please send us your CV and a covering letter