Our PAYG BillingSpecialists provide a vital support function, maintaining PAYG customeraccounts integrity through the resolution of PAYG Billing and paymentexceptions, ensuring they are complying with industry standards and changes,whilst assisting our customers with their account.
The PAYG (Pay As You Go) department is a vibrant andfast paced team with customer experience and accuracy always our primary focus.The team focuses primarily on PAYG Billing and Payments. We are here to makesure our customers receive accurate and timely bills, allocation of customertransactions, as well as managing various PAYG related queries a customer mayhave. We are currently amid a transformational programme of change all aimed atimproving the service we offer to our customers and our people are at theforefront of our initiatives.
Join our team and help us achieve our mission.
You’ll have experiencein delivering great customer service to a high standard. You can follow processesand procedures. You are organised and can manage your own workload.
As an individual you’ll be driven by targets and lookat the detail ensuring minimal mistakes are made. You’ll be a great problemsolver who strives for continuous improvement. You’ll also be a goodcommunicator, who is able to influence our customers how best to use ourservices, whilst showing passion and enthusiasm for a greener Britain.
· Provide exceptional customer service delivering firstcontact resolution where possible for our customers via inbound and outboundphone contact, our electronic platforms and face-to-face interactions.
· Positive approach utilising the skills and expertiseof those in the wider business areas to resolve customer queries.
· Manage and adhere to service level and resolutiontargets for assigned customers
· To engage with other teams to ensure customer requestsare completed in a timely manner.
· To ensure our customer accounts are correct and allrequests are completed accurately and first time to enable precise billing and paymentsallocation for our customers
· Provide constructive feedback, contribute and supportprocess improvements that will drive increased customer satisfaction strivingto improve our customers journey with us.
· Effective customer resolution ensuring information iscompliant against Industry standards.
· Prioritise and complete tasks to the customer’ssatisfaction and within agreed time scales.
· Influence customers on best practise fordomestic energy use.
· Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by Leadership& Management.
Our model is unique: we use our customers’ energy bills to fund the building of new sources of green energy. We like to refer to this as turning ‘bills into mills’ – energy bills into energy mills, whether that’s wind, sun, sea or gasmills.
We’ve built over seventy wind and sun parks across Britain, we’re planning to build Britain’s first ever Green Gasmills, and through Britwind, our small wind company, we design, build and deliver small wind turbines to landowners and businesses throughout Britain and the world!
We don’t just focus on energy though – we built and run the Electric Highway, Britain’s leading network of electric car chargepoints, we helped Forest Green Rovers become the greenest football club in the world, and launched Britain’s greenest mobile phone service, Ecotalk.