At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 46 million users has saved more than 95 million meals from going to waste across 17 countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, more than a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference.
We are looking for a People Operations Specialist to join our global People & Culture team in our Copenhagen or London offices, to further improve and professionalise the way we organize and align our people processes. The position is a maternity cover of 1 year.
You will become part of and work closely with the global People & Culture team and our local P&C in the countries, a team constantly evolving to meet the requirements of a fast-paced business in high growth.
Reporting to the Global Head of People Operations, you will divide your time between the operational engine room and development projects benefiting our Waste Warriors. Few days are the same, but overall your tasks would revolve around:
- Further developing global and scalable people operations processes to support the annual employee life cycle
- Managing and optimising our current people IT systems and tools for future growth
- Monitoring global employee record keeping practices and take action where needed – through training delivery, problem solving or sharing of good practices
- Sparring with and supporting local People & Culture colleagues on good practices, especially through our operations excellence forum
- Project managing or contributing to prioritised initiatives that help raise the bar on the people agenda in Too Good To Go
- You have 1-3 years of experience within HR or organisational change, likely in an operational or consultant role. You like getting things done, but stay curious on ways to do things smarter
- You are motivated by exploring, learning and finding solutions, and take pride in implementing them with high attention to detail and deadlines
- You are a good communicator who understands what it takes to create crisp and clear messages, and provide excellent service across geographies, cultures and to all levels of the organisation
- You are great at getting your message across using slides, and you enjoy taking an extra round on a message or communication piece in order to get it right
- You know your way around spreadsheets, creating structure and insights from data
- You have more than a flair for IT, and strive to stay current with what goes on in the HR tech world
- Your English skills are excellent, both written and spoken
- You are a true organisational talent and can easily prioritise competing tasks. You love to switch constantly between administrative, people-oriented and creative tasks
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with more than 1200 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries and counting – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
HOW TO APPLY
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
- Our colleague is leaving soon, so we are keen to have the maternity position filled as soon as possible. We expect to start interviewing for this position week commencing 11th October – but please submit your application today, we will review them as they come in