The AirBubbl by AirLabs is a state of the art portable air filter for use in vehicles and small rooms that has been featured on the BBC, CNN, in The Times and The Guardian to name but a few, and is used to protect private and commercial drivers and passengers globally.
Launched in 2018 the commercial brand took center stage … until now!! This summer we are re-launching AirBubbl as a lifestyle brand for consumers and we need you to make the online sales soar!! New branding, a new e-commerce site and with a great team of creative and content developers you are a star digital performance marketer who has taken a lifestyle brand from zero to 100 and is looking to do it again.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager with strong background in paid channels, preferably a wider range of channels, having shown success in scaling a diverse consumer channel mix whilst maintaining a cost effective ROI.
You will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and will play a key role in driving growth of the organisations B2C sales and have responsibility for all online consumer marketing initiatives including and not limited to owned media, CRM, email marketing, affiliate marketing, online analytics, paid search, paid social media and display advertising.
You’ll be working across the entire channel mix, helping set the 360 growth strategy, ensuring it all holds together and that all channels are optimised towards low customer acquisition cost and high lifetime value. This includes working with channel owners and agencies to help set the strategy in their channels, but also consistently testing new hypotheses and channels to diversify our channel mix and intake of new customers..
Things you will be working on:
- Develop the Consumer Digital Marketing Strategy and own implementation.
- Plan, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns including implementing and tracking all paid acquisition campaigns (PPC, Display, Email and Social Media) to increase qualified traffic and deliver strong ROAS.
- You will manage the creation, commissioning and distribution of marketing content across the AirLabs paid and owned media channels (PPC, Display, SEO, Email and Social Media).
- Work with internal colleagues and third party providers to ensure work is being delivered to brief, on time and within budget.
- Develop effective user journeys and strategies for acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Devise strategies to increase traffic to the website weekly, monthly & quarterly to meet business objectives.
- Be responsible for the creation of marketing copy, landing pages and standard website pages and category content, including writing and editing content to reflect the brand and engage the audience across all consumer digital marketing communications.
- Manage and develop all online consumer shopping channels as defined in the Consumer Strategy including; direct to consumer, affiliate, marketplace, google shopping and social networks.
Who we think you are:
- A customer obsessed performance marketer with extensive experience implementing and scaling digital consumer marketing channels , optimising to a strict return on ad spend.
- Experience developing and delivering compelling content driven by customer insight.
- Data driven and expert at rapid testing and perfecting messaging and creative to constantly improve engagement and conversion. Demonstrable experience of driving growth by managing and optimising digital acquisition channels in B2C
- Experience and proven success with B2C digital marketing in a similar role with a strong track record of building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including direct to consumer, affiliate, marketplace and social.
- Experience with US market a significant plus.
- Experience with a consumer lifestyle brand (tech category a plus)
- Be an expert user of Google Marketing Platform, Email marketing systems (Mailchimp a plus), CMS (Ideally Wordpress), social media management systems (Hootesuite a plus) and CRM
- Open minded, curious and strong problem solver.
We are an equal opportunities employment business and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. For a full JD please apply now. Due to a high volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, you have not been successful at this time. If there are future opportunities that you may be suitable for, we will contact you at that time. Good luck.