About the role
Platform Services Manager / Service Delivery Manager / Third Party Provider Manager – Bristol
The Platform Services Manager is responsible for providing oversight and challenge to specific third party supplier relationships enabling Triodos’ goals which include; suppliers to producing the required services and solutions, at the required costs, realising desired efficiencies and to the required standard of quality whilst meeting Triodos requirements for sustainability and fulfilling regulatory expectations from outsourced suppliers.
Working as part of the Retail Banking team, this role has responsibility for working with TBUK’s outsourced impact investment service partners, T. Bailey Financial Services and ShareIn to manage day to day service levels. The role also has responsibility for the day to day administration of the Triodos IFISA product as well as operational oversight of the Crowdfunding platform, monitoring and reporting on performance.
- Work closely with T. Bailey Management and operations to ensure that day-to-day service management standards are achieved
- Work closely with ShareIn Management and Operations to ensure that day-to-day service management standards are achieved
- Manage the operation of the crowdfunding platform by preparing, launching, administering, and closing live investment offers
- Handle HNW investor enquiries regarding the platform and/or investment products, and monitor applications and payments to resolve any issues, liaising with outsourced partners where necessary
- Manage the registrar function for investments issued through the platform and steward the issuer through the process
- Monitor performance of the crowdfunding platform, its investment products and the IFISA
- Work closely with the Marketing team on initiatives to increase the profile of the crowdfunding platform and IFISA to maximise opportunities to acquire new customers and clients
- Keep abreast of market changes and developments in the social investment sector and investment-based crowdfunding market
- Comply with all regulatory obligations and internal governance to help ensure ethical behaviour which delivers fair outcomes for TBUK customers
- Hold TPAs accountable against service level agreements which are in place to manage the standards which Triodos Bank has outlined
- Where there are specific incidents ensure that there is a robust response from the TPA and that the incident is resolved to the satisfaction of TBUK
- Where any breaches occur ensure that these are reported in a timely and efficient manner so that TBUK can continue to comply with its Regulatory responsibilities. Ensuring that breaches are appropriately logged, and that Root Cause Analysis has been completed (where appropriate) and that policies and processes are updated accordingly
- Ensure that a monthly TPA meeting is held, with a suite of MI representing the performance of the supplier
- Perform such duties as would be required to ensure that Quality Assurance is undertaken at the TPAs, which helps demonstrate an ‘in-control’ position
The role will be responsible for managing our Investment service partners to ensure they meet their day to day Client Asset Monies (CASS) responsibilities and that the business is compliant with CASS rules and that any risks are reported and actioned resolved and reported as appropriate.
It is essential that this person has a good knowledge of Retail Impact Investment products and ideally has an interest in Impact Investments and Crowdfunding platforms. You will have relevant experience of working in a similar role with specific experience liaising with 3rd Parties in the investment market, making recommendations to service propositions on processes through interpreting data.
What we offer
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus a benefits package including:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection – 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident “Committed” employer. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare’s Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants’ achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
Closing Date: 19/9/21
03 September 2021