At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and we are now seeking a Portfolio Manager to oversee a growing collection of vehicle programmes.
- Own the portfolio plan for Arrival’s vehicle programmes, ensuring alignment with all areas of the organisation
- Balance the portfolio plan with the programme and cross functional teams
- Support team in understanding the requirements placed upon them by the plan (such as recourse loading)
- Act as a central planning figure during the inception and planning of new programmes, understanding where these fit into the overall portfolio and any implications for the vehicle and cross functional teams
- Drive consistency in planning through the vehicle programmes
- Ensure alignment of the vehicle portfolio plan with other organisational projects and goals
- Assist in the development of innovative tools, methodologies and processes for portfolio management
- Knowledge and proven experience in portfolio management within the automotive or product development sectors
- Experience of both hardware and software development preferred
- Understanding of both Agile and Waterfall approaches to project management complimented by the use of appropriate tools and methods
- The ability to manage developments with multiple workstreams
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders to align overall planning
- Highly organised and with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with attention to detail and drive for continuous improvement
- Experience with JIRA preferred.
We’d love it if you have
- A hunger to learn
- A huge desire to achieve
- The desire and ability to work in a fast-moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.