The procurement associate is a key part of the mechanism that keeps the machine moving, by ensuring RTs processes are followed and developed in keeping with company growth. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring ERP data is accurate, developing the communication strategy with internal customers and liaising with suppliers to ensure deliveries are on time, or expedited accordingly. Process supplier returns or credit requirements and maintain supplier purchase records, across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage supplier records within ERP system.
- Assessing prospective suppliers against a standard framework, including sustainable business models, for supplier approval.
- Assist with the development and improvement of NetSuite ERP system.
- Ensure all purchase order paperwork and electronic records are populated to company standards.
- Create and send purchase orders to suppliers.
- Confirm order receipt and expedite orders to agreed delivery dates/s.
- Communicate and track engineering changes within the supplier base.
- Prepare and organise the data for regular reports including audits (e.g., ISO90001 and 140001), KPIs and supplier performance.
- Sourcing and monitoring prices for consumables and spares including challenging the internal and external stakeholders on purchasing decision to drive cost reductions.
- Level 6 qualification in procurement, business, or engineering management.
- Demonstrable understanding of requirements for sustainability in the supply chain
- Familiar with ERP operation and maintenance.
- Highly organised with good planning skills and high self-motivation.
- A confident and persuasive communications style.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
Recycling Technologies are an equal opportunities employer. We recruit, reward, and develop people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. Our employees are valued, and we treat everyone who works for or with Recycling Technologies fairly and without discrimination.