Wefarm is the world’s largest platform connecting the small-scale farming community. Millions of farmers, retailers, and brands come together on Wefarm to grow their businesses.
Small-scale farming is one of the largest and most important industries in the world, with over one billion people globally involved in it. We’re working towards connecting this community so small-scale farmers can gain a better position in global agricultural supply chains. Some of the world’s leading VCs are backing us on this mission, including True Ventures in Silicon Valley.
Since our launch in 2015, our platform has facilitated the (free) exchange of over 18 million messages to share knowledge, generated over $5 million in marketplace sales, and sold nearly half a million products.
So far, we’ve partnered with 100+ brands to give our members fair prices on the quality products they are looking for.
Our next milestone is to have 100 million farmers benefiting from Wefarm. Join us and be part of our mission to build an ecosystem for global agriculture, with the farmer at the centre.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our Product Analytics team, which focuses on enabling the Product team to make better data-driven decisions to shape the direction of our product. You will work as part of a cross-functional squad (alongside product managers, designers, and engineers) to make sure we’re tackling the right problems and learning fast along the way.
Outcome 1: Enable cross-functional squads to make better and faster data-driven decisions
- Design, plan, conduct and analyse experiments (e.g. A/B tests) across the service
- Build models of user-segmentation and customer lifetime value in collaboration with the squads and Growth team, to help drive retention and conversion to revenue generating members
- Work with the squads to define key product metrics, building reports and dashboards to analyse progress towards squad and company goals
Outcome 2: Be a champion of a data-driven culture across cross-functional squads
- Ensure that product and business questions are answered through key product metrics and rigorous data-driven analysis
- Work closely with engineers to make sure the right data is collected and work with PMs to ensure they have actionable insights
- Help squads discover opportunities and make decisions using data-driven approaches
You should apply if you
- Have experience in running and analysing A/B testing and knowledge of statistical methods and research methodology (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Have strong programming skills, in particular SQL and R/Python
- Are an excellent communicator, with the ability to explain key data concepts and insights to help make cross-functional squads more data-driven
- Have an interest in and understanding of the members we are trying to serve
- Bring a positive energy to your team and a passion for working on things that improve people’s lives
- You are aligned with Wefarm’s culture and values
Rewards package and remuneration
Wefarm is a global business that believes in flexible working and shared ownership.
Every Wefarmer is a shareholder in the business; we are all the makers and owners of Wefarm’s vision. We also offer pension packages, extended healthcare, enhanced parental leave, personal coaching (with MoreHappi), learning allowance and study leave.
As a global business we believe that remote first is the future of work, and support our teams in creating the best setup for their personal situation; every Wefarmer gets the standard tech they need and a stipend to set up their home office & we offer flexible office bases in our four main hub cities. Being remote first doesn’t mean we don’t spend time together though; we have regular global team events (virtual for now) and local meet ups (where possible), bi-weekly All Hands meeting to make sure everyone is up to date, and hope that our next annual WeCamp (global get together) will be in person again.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Wefarm, we’re building a place where everyone belongs and can add value, regardless of their background – and our team is no different. We’re working hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture where we take inspiration from different experiences, backgrounds and ways of thinking. If you share our values and enthusiasm for connecting the world’s small-scale farmers, you may be a great fit for Wefarm.
We are a global remote-first team and remote candidates are encouraged to apply!