Lune’s mission is to make every product and service climate positive by default.
All companies have to significantly reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. But, because very few will be able to reduce their emissions to zero, they need to purchase carbon offsets for the rest. That is where Lune comes in.
We enable high-quality carbon offsetting to be seamlessly built into services and make it part of the customer experience. We connect companies with carbon offset & removal projects by offering an API that calculates carbon emissions and automatically purchases offsets.
Similar to how over the past decade every service has moved to the cloud, over the next decade every service will need to become climate positive. And we make it so easy that there’s no excuse not to do it.
If you’re a talented product designer who cares about tackling the climate crisis, we’d love to work with you!
✨ We aim to delight our customers in every interaction with a product that they love using on a daily basis. As our first Design hire you will play crucial role in defining how we do this.
🌱 This role is a unique opportunity to be a core part of Lune’s core team, to have a real impact on our mission and to define and scale the company into the future.
🌎 As we grow, you’ll have the opportunity to take on new responsibilities and help build a great company while tackling the greatest challenge of our time.
What you’ll do
- Work on new products, new features and improving existing functionality
- Proactively partake in product discussions and propose clean and intuitive UX solutions
- Conduct user research and use insights, problems and motivations to develop designs and experiences
- Create and maintain a consistent design pattern and experience across the whole user journey
- Work closely with engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of design quality in the final product
- Our brand is currently at “MVP stage” and needs constant improvement. At some stage we will do a refresh with the help of an agency
- You will design climate positive concepts and experiences!
- Help us grow the team!
You will fit this role if you
- Love adjectives like delightful, simple, clean, intuitive
- Are obsessed with user experience as well as driving user engagement and product stickiness
- Are passionate about addressing the climate crisis
- Enjoy making decisions that will make an impact
- Thrive in a fast paced, early stage startup environment
Desirable skills and experience
- 2+ years of experience working as a Product Designer
- Experience from building habit forming products, and creating human-first world-class product experiences
- Have strong visual design skills
- Can understand complex UX problems and create simple solutions
- Experience with modern design collaboration and prototyping tools
Interested? get in touch… email@example.com