Global scale ecosystem degradation is one of the world’s greatest challenges. At Dendra Systems, we are a fast-growing start-up enabling global scale management and restoration of natural ecosystems by developing the most powerful tools for ecosystem restoration today.
We’re looking for a product designer to help us improved our online platform to drive customer engagement with our analytics and increase efficiency of our internal operations.
● Product design from beginning to finish
● UX and UI Redesign of existing products
● UX and UI design for new features and products
● Production of wireframes and UI prototypes
● Design and carry out user studies to determine areas for improvement
● Design and carry out A/B testing
● Basic production of graphics such as logos, hero images, etc
● Experience with the full product design process
○ User research
○ Persona modelling
○ Data flow and mental model design
○ Mock-ups production (high and low fidelity)
○ Iterative development via user feedback
○ High fidelity designs
● Experience with A/B testing
● Familiar with web UX best practices
Desired Skills and Experiences
● Experience designing B2B products
● Background experience in GIS or related fields
● Experience with smartphone application design
Preference will be given to candidates willing to work in the UK or Australia, but remote candidates are also being considered.
Dendra Systems believes that diversity builds strength, and this is already reflected in our
international, interdisciplinary team. We look forward to building a strong team together.