At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
We are looking for Product Lead to Fintech team with following responsibilities:
– Gain a deep understanding of the customer need, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer satisfaction and drive growth.
– Identify areas that need improving or updating, and then finding solutions based on intensive research and deep analysis.
– Research for product solutions including analysis of internal analytics data, consumer and competitive analysis, summarising, and presenting insights.
– Liaise with Financial, Insurance Partners, and internal stakeholders for optimum design, user research and communications.
– Produce detailed business requirements documentation including complex scenario mapping based on a combination of qualitative research with quantitative data.
– Track and fully documents universally understood changes for functional specifications; to aid development teams and for use in training.
– Define acceptance criteria and critical metrics that define success of a product solution, and continue to monitor throughout the product’s lifecycle.
– Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact.
– Lead product development teams.
– Drive product launches including working with PR / marketing team, executives, and other relevant stakeholders.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.