We are changing things. We are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We’re the leading energy supplier for customer service. We’ve won a host of awards too; including The Sunday Times Fast Track 100. Now we’re looking for people to join our growing team and support our customer base which has tripled in the last 7 months
Who we’re looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our small but growing Product area in creating and delivering customer led features and journeys in renewable energy services.
We are looking for someone that can pick up and create and can work across our customer experience services on our website, through to tooling and platform; driving acquisition and ensuring our existing customers can manage their account, driving loyalty.
This role covers a full end to end experience with some external integrations on web and app.
Working directly with an engineering team and closely with your peers in Product Design, you’ll be able to strike the balance between customer and business needs and translate these into successful customer facing outcomes that solve problems. You’ll look for gaps and know how to turn these into opportunities; identifying the value space and impact end to end.
Who You Are
- You’ll be used to a tech and operations-based environment where your day could be split between solving our internal customer problems in operations and how that impacts our customer B2C journey to working to identify new features and functions with stakeholders and UXR
- You’ll be able to connect the business goals with customer outcomes and vice versa
- You’ll cover end to end across web and app
- Your OKR’s will be split to meet both retention, growth and efficiencies
- You’ll thrive with working with ambiguity and change and are adaptive to business needs as well as customer problems to solve
- You’ll be used to using data and extracting learnings to provide rationale for workstreams and the ‘why’s’ behind prioritisation
- You’ll be comfortable with working with platform, internal tooling and API based technologies that enable customer experiences across web and app channels
- You’ll be able to demonstrate how to solve customer and business needs and used to managing multiple workstreams, to working to deadlines and adaptive to change and pace
What you’ll be doing?
- Working directly with engineering team and product design to keep existing services optimised and running to meet our customer needs
- Adept at creating and executing on epics and stories as part of product management for existing features as well as new ones
- Aligning with stakeholders regularly to ensure business needs are met
- Prioritisation of your own roadmap and backlog
- Alignment of prioritisation and new discovery workstreams by quarter and how that aligns to the strategic product roadmap overall
- Analyse and provide value driven customer and business solutions to existing problems and new features and functions
- Impact assess and work closely with engineering team on incidents and bugs
- Work within agile methodologies using Atlassian suite of software and attend daily stand-ups, planning and refinement with development team
- Assist and work closely with the Lead Product Manager during the product discovery phase and support alignment against wider strategic planning
- You’ll assess and communicate the impact of incidents and bugs and own the initial filtering of issues ensuring a quick and effective resolution
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Remote working 2 days a week
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with an extra day for your birthday!
- Ongoing training and development
- Cycle to work
- Season Ticket Loan
- An opportunity to work in a fast-changing changing industry for a leading disruptor in the field who is changing the face of the energy industry
- Work in leafy Chiswick, with free breakfast, monthly drinks and a stunning new office space
So Energy care about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply, make sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up to date version of your CV.