Your experience in product management can truly save the world.
We save forests, wetlands, and other natural resources by making nature a part of the economy.
Wait no more if you can showcase the following skills:
- Love to personally contribute to saving the planet.
- Passionate about working with people and technology.
- Background and experience in product management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively together with both business and development teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What will you accomplish with us:
- Create and successfully run planet saving products from scratch through the full life cycle together with business and development teams.
- Plan product development based on the business and technological strategies.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Handle the product backlog and work the projects and ideas into relevantly described task sets that can be designed, coded and launched.
- Run the product according the business guidelines and KPIs.
- Provide support to development teams for building and running the product.
- Provide support to customer facing teams for building and running the product.
What’s in it for you?
- Working on a platform that makes a real and tangible impact on climate and nature
- Remote work and/or a cozy Tallinn office
- Technical equipment and tools of your choosing
- A competitive base pay and decent stock options
- 4 weeks guaranteed vacation every year
- Help with migration and relocation processes if needed
Fully remote role within European time zone or supported relocation to Estonia