Work with purpose, join Cozero.
We are building the next-generation Climate Action Platform that enables companies to become carbon neutral. Together, we can help reduce a major share of global carbon emissions and fight climate change. Our SaaS platform helps companies to track their carbon footprint and matches their emission profile with the best products and services that have the largest impact on the calculated carbon emissions. Based on our platform, carbon reduction becomes actionable.
Become part of a Climate-Tech startup that helps companies to become sustainable and remain competitive in a future driven by constrained resources.
- Help define the overall product strategy and development from discovery to delivery
- Be involved in defining the mission, vision, and product roadmap of the company
- Manage the delivery process of your product team and lead the direction and prioritization of initiatives
- Help establish the objectives and key results (OKRs) of your team and define your roadmap based on them
- Take ownership of the whole user journey from user acquisition and onboarding to long-term retention and monetization. Your long-term thinking influences the overall product and company strategy.
- Keep learning new things, improving processes, and looking to the broader industry for inspiration and partnerships.
- Help ensure the resilience of our software and platforms by managing the Quality Assurance processes
- At least 3 years of experience in developing digital products.
- You are an evangelist of well-done Product Discovery
- You’re passionate about Product Management and geek out on new strategies and tactics for value creation
- You have demonstrated the ability to work with senior leadership, make strategic decisions and move a team forward confidently under ambiguity.
- You can communicate ideas clearly to provide company-wide visibility for finished work. You are a good listener and can easily fill in the gaps.
- You have a solid technical understanding that enriches your conversations with your team, an eye for a good user experience, and know when to use data and how to leverage user research and testing.
- Your heart is beating for our environment and you care about making an impact
- Your English communication skills are outstanding and you’re very comfortable communicating with different types of stakeholders
- Working at an early stage and fast-paced startup such as Cozero means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension on lowering the carbon emissions of companies.
- As one of the first hires of the company, you will also be able to grow together with us and be a very influential part of the company. We are an open-minded team that works closely together in a non-hierarchical manner.
- You would join us in our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin, and we offer the flexibility of working from home.