The OVO Group’s purpose is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. To reach Plan Zero, we need everyone to come together – not just as customers buying energy, but as members with a common goal. As part of this ambitious plan, our goal is to become the ‘Leading Employer in the UK’ by 2030. If you think you could be the talent we’re looking for, then come and join the adventure!
Where in the world of OVO will I be working?
Kaluza is the centrepiece of OVO Group’s ambition to become the world leader in distributed energy technology. Kaluza is shaping the future: a distributed, consumer-centric energy system that will be the nervous system connecting energy retailers, grid & network operators and consumers to provide clean, affordable energy for everyone.
Orion by Kaluza is our flexible software platform which enables energy suppliers to provide a simple, transparent, reliable & ultimately delightful experience to their customers. We build tools and processes which enable suppliers to solve customer problems and help end-users better manage their energy at home.
We’re hiring for several Product Managers at the moment – please apply if you are interested and we can tell you more.
Is this the job for me?
Ideally you will be:
- From a product or startup background, can demonstrate experience of managing multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced competitive environment
- Have worked in complex ecosystems, and is excited by working in new and challenging sectors
- Passionate about working alongside retail brands to understand and solve the complex challenges they face
- Have a track record with iterative product development from discovery to launch to continual optimisation
- Experienced in owning, measuring and reporting on key product metrics
- Comfortable and enjoy working with cross-functional teams on a day-to-day basis
- Experienced with analytics tools and using data to help prioritise your roadmap
- Passionate about digital, agile, software product management
- Happy to own, shape, and go all-in on a product
- Outcome rather than delivery-focussed
- Passionate about what you do and are highly driven to achieve your professional & personal goals
- A team player who embraces collaboration within your team and across different teams
We want the best people
At OVO, we empower our people to have choice around where and when they work – flexible working arrangements can be discussed for all of our roles. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team for more info.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds – our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you.