The OVO Group’s mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. To reach zero, we need everyone to come together. Not as customers buying energy, but as members with a common goal. Find out more here.
OVO Energy is OVO’s flagship brand, offering its pay-monthly customers an unparalleled suite of digital energy services, solutions, and technologies. OVO has smart data capabilities allowing people to take control of their energy and take advantage of our market leading technology.
When we launched in 2009, we set out to make energy better. We brought great service, clear information and honesty to the industry. These days our sights are set even higher – and we’d love you to be part of that journey.
Where in the world of OVO will I be working?
OVO’s product management community is growing and we’re looking for a Product Manager to join the team responsible for one of our user facing services.
Product Managers at OVO are responsible for working with a broad range of people that include exceptionally talented Software Engineers, Designers, Researchers, Data Scientists and Marketers to build products that our users love.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for one of our user facing propositions. At OVO we don’t hire for a specific product, but rather focus on someone’s ability and experience as a product management practitioner.
There is also a lot of scope for growth and change at OVO, and we have a range of positions working on products that are new and established.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re…
- A knowledge of customer-focused lean product development processes and the different stages of the product life cycle
- Currently working in a product management role or relevant commercial experience
- Know when and how to measure success. You don’t just use data, you know when to use what sort of data and the questions you need to help you answer.
- Equally comfortable working with leaders and team members alike
- Comfortable with the ambiguity that comes from working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing market needs
- Experienced in working with multiple stakeholders
- Able to work with people around the business to increase adoption of internal tools
- The ability to see long and short term, thinking tactically and strategically
Is this the job for me?
You’ll love working with us if you…
- Are passionate about working in a dynamic environment and responding to change
- Find new concepts easy to understand, and show the tenacity to keep asking until clarity is achieved
- Love sharing your skills and experiences with colleagues
- Have high emotional intelligence and ability to empathise and work through differing opinions
- Know your strengths, yet recognise there’s always more to learn from others
- Build bridges with people across the organisation
- Humbly embrace servant leadership
OVO believes in fueling human progress with clean and abundant energy for all. We were set up to always find a better way and challenge the status quo.
From us you’ll get* (add/delete as appropriate for the role/brand)
- An annual discretionary bonus
- 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
- 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
- 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
- And many more…
(*) Please note that certain benefits kick-in once you have passed probation which can be up to 6 months after your start date.
We want the best people
At OVO, we empower our people to have choice around where and when they work – flexible working arrangements can be discussed for all of our roles. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team for more info.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds – our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you.
Please mention For Purpose Jobs in your application