We need you – to make plastic waste history!
Are you looking for a new challenge in a rapidly expanding start-up? Are you fed-up with plastic polluting our environment and oceans? Do you want to dedicate your professional time to more than just making money? Then we have an offer for you: We are looking for a Senior Product Owner to drive cirplus forward.
Starting date: as soon as possible
cirplus is building the global B2B-marketplace for circular plastics. We are based in Germany, but our ambition is global.
Our vision? To make plastic 100% circular, so that no more plastic enters the environment. We accomplish this goal with our next generation B2B-marketplace, connecting the plastic & recycling industries. To make it easy and efficient to turn waste into a valuable resource and thus catalyse the transition to a more circular planet. Tackling the plastic crisis at its root cause with technology – unlocking circular plastics: this is cirplus.
● Take charge: Backlog refinement, prioritisation and planning, paving the way for customer centric product decisions. Understand customer needs and derive actionable and measurable steps to solve their problems. Own, feed and drive the product backlog. Expedient help for customer tickets
● Drive decisions with data: including definition of scope, roadmap, and KPIs
● Empower Each Other: Support our impactful product and bridge the gap between business & technology, while keeping our customer’s perspective at the top of your mind. Collaborate closely with UX/UI Designer, Translators, Marketing and Sales Team to bring the product roadmap to life.
● Quality assurance: Rigorous testing of implemented features.
● Have fun working together: self-explaining 😉
● 3+ years of experience as digital Product Owner, experience in a B2B-marketplace and early stage start-ups are a bonus.
● Advanced knowledge of agile methodologies, in particular SCRUM
● Advanced experience with using Atlassian Jira. Confluence & Asana is a bonus
● Proven experience in writing concise user stories and requirements & resource planning
● Empathetic team player: we cannot save the world on our own – no one can go it alone. We cherish a strong team culture and put our core values into practice – and so should you.
● An analytical mindset that allows for data-driven decisions
● Curiosity & Initiative: Keen to learn new technologies and take initiative about how we make things better
● Clear articulation & rational reasoning: In order to own the product, the ability to manage yourself without close supervision
● Based in Germany; occasional travel to clients and the company office is required
● Fluency in English, German is a bonus
● Previous experience in the plastics or recycling industry is a bonus
● Work for a purposeful project, tackling one of the largest environmental challenge of our time
● Full-time employment opportunity. Stock option packages are negotiable upon successful completion of the trial period.
● Key impact on product & team development of early stage start-up – directly shape the next steps for our product
● Join a diverse & driven group of sustainability heroes spanning three continents
● Flexible working hours – fully remote working is possible
● Company retreats near the ocean, to remind us of our mission to make plastic waste history
● Nothing feels better than doing good to the world and earning money 🙂
Interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Include your CV and answer the following questions in your application:
1. Why are you interested in working with cirplus?
2. What did you achieve throughout your career that no one else could have achieved?
3. What would cirplus be missing if we did not hire you?
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and become part of our mission!