Working at Limejump
Limejump is an award-winning energy tech company, connecting customers to our in-house trading and data centres as we work to revolutionise the UK energy industry.
We are an ambitious company, looking to change the way businesses and consumers interact with their electricity. Following our acquisition by Shell New Energies in 2019, we are looking for talented individuals to support exponential growth against our sustainable goals. This is an exciting opportunity to join an independently operating, fully owned subsidiary of a globally established energy company and to become instrumental in challenging and changing the smart grid space. Our culture is shaped by individuals who want to make a difference every day and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
Limejump seeks an outstanding Product Owner to help us change the world of energy.
If you have a track record of delivering complex projects in the Electricity Industry and using data to inform your decisions, then please read on to learn more about our opportunity.
As our Product Owner, you will drive strategy and planning for our Asset Scheduling Engine, including Flexibility market integration, dispatch profile creation and optimisation. This role is entrepreneurial in its nature and requires a UK electricity market focus that’s complemented by sound understanding of technology systems. You will be collaborating closely with the Technology and Commercial aspects of Limejump to develop innovative products that champion our company mission and will report to Limejump’s Asset Control Product Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Lead our product process from discovery, definition and all the way to release/learn phase.
- Write robust user stories and acceptance criteria to drive forward our commercial offering.
- Manage complex dependencies while building resilience in your team.
- Effectively manage the business priorities and drive Limejump’s Asset Scheduling delivery.
- Build relationships and work closely with stakeholders to effectively capture Limejump’s product requirements and opportunities.
- Own and champion product plans, objectives, progress against plans and KPIs to all stakeholders.
- Integrate research and market analysis into the Scheduling team delivery to enhance product quality.
- Drive team development and awareness while continuing to professionally develop as a subject matter expert.
- UK Flexibility Market Knowledge.
- Experience with UK Electricity Markets.
- A passion for Limejump’s mission – to revolutionise the energy industry.
- Ability to analyse and use data to make informed product prioritisation.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail and drive to continuously improve internal resources.
- Outstanding analytical skills, with an ability to challenge and be challenged on your numbers.
- A drive to use data, research, and well-honed judgment to ensure your work delivers the best possible products.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience of working with loT platforms.
- Understanding of APIs and utilising AI.
- Experience with Battery and/or Gas operations (dispatch scheduling).
- Product Owner experience within the Sustainable Energy Industry.
Why you would love working at Limejump:
- Competitive pay and an annual performance-based bonus.
- £1000 annual innovation budget to spend on self-development coupled with 10% time off work to do it.
- Private Medical Insurance with AXA PPP with £0 annual excess.
- 25 days annual leave…and one extra day for your birthday.
- Flexible working options to suit your personal life (including caring responsibility and/or your cultural background).
- Mental wellbeing support with Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company wide lunch n learns, culturally diverse celebrations and other social events.
- Parental leave – up to 12 weeks paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Subsidised onsite gym membership and weekly fitness classes.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – enjoy a carbon free commute on us!.
- Life assurance and personal accident insurance.
Note: All applicants must have a current right to work in the UK without a work permit. Limejump cannot sponsor employment visas for this role. Limejump’s office is located in Kennington, London.
Limejump values equality and diversity, and we welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
About Your Application Data
By clicking the “Submit Application” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:Limejump Ltd. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Limejump Ltd.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes. Consequently, Limejump Ltd. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. Limejump Ltd. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. Limejump Ltd. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Limejump Ltd. as well as to third parties acting on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Limejump Ltd with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.