At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Opportunity to join our growing Market Intelligence Team in the global Strategy department at Arrival in London. This Market Intelligence Team works directly for the CEO, helping by providing analysis for data-driven decisions. As Product & Pricing Analyst, the successful candidate will play a key role in the Van delivery project and bring their established research experience, industry knowledge to the new role. The role will provide data, analysis and insight focused on a cross-section of key areas of the global market, as well as trends in the Tech and Automotive industries. This position will focus on researching the current automotive market, global specification differences and pricing, analysing company strategies, technologies, and content trends.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Working with the lead Van Product Analyst you will need to have a good understanding of key market trends and develop recommendations of the relevant marketing strategies in alignment with the country and regional platform strategies
- Supporting the Strategic Pricing strategy
- Defining financial and commercial performance
- Determining customers’ needs and gaps by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Detailed competitor market analysis – creating insightful output that can be easily absorbed by key stakeholders
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports to present results to management
- Working closely with engineering to support key product decisions
- Collect and analyse data for performing market and competitors overview
- Coordinating opportunities and priorities identification for new products growth and successful implementation of the regional plans, provides support and leverage global and regional marketing tools
Requirements and skills
- Experience in Business and/or Marketing Analysis in Commercial vehicles (Automotive Industry)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, data analysis, or related field or evidence of exceptional ability and achievements
- Passion for data-driven business analysis, learning, searching and inventing tools, methods and algorithms for its practical application.
- Fluency and ease with the tools for collecting, storing, processing, analysing and organising data and market intelligence.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.