At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and we have now established a new role for a Product Support Engineer, High Voltage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for a specific sub system for example, HVAC, Chassis, HV etc.
- Should be the subject matter expert for their sub system
- Responsible for developing Fault Detection algorithms that can be implemented in the Service Platform.
- Responsible for root cause analysis of issues found in the field.
- Responsible for tracking and finding trending and developing issues in the field.
- Responsible for highlighting and implementing any recalls or contaminants required.
- Responsible for supporting the Diagnostic Support Engineering team with diagnostics and debugging in the field.
- Responsible for developing any tooling to streamline the process of diagnostics and repair in the field.
- Responsible for working with the build and design teams to develop the product based on issues reported in the field.
- Responsible for providing feedback to the software teams on functional requirements.
- Responsible for testing and providing feedback of prototype software release and hardware components in the field.
- Working directly with HV team to provide requirements and feedback from Aftersales.
- Support the development of technical training material.
- Responsible for supporting the Data Scientists to develop predictive maintenance ML algorithms.
We’d love it if you have:
- A hunger to learn.
- A huge desire to achieve.
- The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.