At the Bike Club, our mission is to encourage families to get active. We are looking for our first Production Manager to oversee the production of new and refurbished high-quality kids bikes at our facility in Rainham, Essex. This role will have the ultimate responsibility of creating robust processes to drive efficiencies with the Production team to reach our next growth stage.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR…..
- Management of the production team including creating shift rotas, annual leave management and approving overtime.
- Setting production throughput targets & managing individual performance.
- Overall responsibility for the daily, weekly and monthly production.
- Management of stock & consumables to avoid production downtime.
- Quality control of production standards and reporting issues to stakeholders.
- Setting the standards for the assets & implementing production processes to achieve this standard.
- Monitoring the success of any new processes implemented.
- Perform various checks and ensure full investigations of issues and root cause analysis report.
- Responsibility for the production building including health & safety, fire safety, waste management, repair management and the relevant policies for the production team.
- Ensuring a clean, secure and safe work environment for the Production team.
- Management of the asset fleet, equipment, components and production consumables inventory.
- Preparing production reports and proposals for Senior Management Team
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF….
- You are an inspirational People Leader who understands how to get the best out of your team and you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You have previous experience managing a team of 10+
- You know your way around sophisticated spreadsheets and are confident working with data and reporting at a senior level.
- You can communicate and influence people with diverse backgrounds
- You have proven success implementing processes that have a direct impact on performance outcomes
The Bike Club is changing the world of consumer finance by giving our community of members a strong alternative to purchasing bicycles for their little loved ones. We can create unforgettable memories by encouraging families to experience the wonders of cycling together. The icing on top is that we make it easy and convenient for our members to exchange their bikes as their children grow. Our service is hassle-free and quickly disrupting the market.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 33 days annual leave a year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 3% pension contributions
- Flexitime and working from home days
- You’ll be set up with a MacBook
- £30 monthly discount on Bike Club subscription
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£55,000.00 per year