At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and we are now seeking a Programme Manager.
- Drive the commercial and project work streams within product development
- Regularly track and report program progress related to business priorities: primarily cost, mass and time
- Work closely with team leads, experience, market research, finance, procurement, engineering, and other cross-functional teams to plan & manage the timely execution of key tasks
- Help analyse the commercial viability of programmes, including all possible configurations and opportunities to ensure decisions are data-driven and accurate
- Generate relevant documents to capture key knowledge and insights from the programme exploration tasks
- Manage the Bill of Materials (BOM) and act as the key interface between engineering and procurement
- Assist in the development of innovative tools, methodologies and processes for programme management
- Knowledge and proven experience in program or project management within the automotive or product development sectorsUnderstanding of agile/scrum and waterfall methodologies
- The ability to manage developments with multiple workstreams
- Highly organised and with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with attention to detail and drive for continuous improvement
- Experience with JIRA preferred Experience managing external partner relationships would be a plus
We’d love it if you have
- A hunger to learn
- A huge desire to achieve
- The desire and ability to work in a fast-moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.