Bridges Outcomes Partnerships
To apply for this job please visit app.beapplied.com.
Are you looking for a life mission and a rewarding career where you can help find ways of tackling social and environmental problems in the UK and globally? Do you want to change the world and people’s lives?
Bridges Outcomes Partnerships is looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are intellectually curious and understand the value of how good data insight and state of the art delivery and implementation can contribute to achieving a positive social impact.
Bridges Outcomes Partnerships is a not-for-profit social enterprise that works with Government, community groups and specialist partners to design and deliver vital services that support people to improve their lives, in areas ranging from housing and employment to education and wellbeing.
The role of the team spans project development (working with Government and others to design and launch the service), project and delivery management (coordinating the delivery phase and liaising with the various stakeholders) and project finance (funding the project until it starts to earn outcomes payments). Our own funding comes from a group of pioneering social investors, including The Office for Civil Society, Big Society Capital, Pilotlight, Trust for London, who, like us, are motivated by improving lives and changing the system for the better.
In the year to come we are focused on growing our direct and systemic impact nationally and internationally and we are incredibly excited about your help on this journey!
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Curious, analytical and great at solving problems
- Exceptional at building strong working relationships with team members and across a range of stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable team player with a can-do attitude
- Able to undertake a variety of activities with a substantial degree of personal responsibility and autonomy.
Innovative Carers Support Service across Lincolnshire
Bridges Outcomes Partnerships, a not-for-profit social enterprise that works with Government, community groups and specialist partners to design and deliver vital services that support people to improve their lives, in areas ranging from housing and employment to education and wellbeing. This role will be focused on creating innovative carers support services. The role you will be responsible for:
- Lead all mobilisation and design activities and be accountable for the successful implementation of the outcomes programme.
- Establish effective project governance and oversight processes including leading regular mobilisation and project update meetings.
- Identify and introduce process changes to improve programme delivery, supporting with the identification, engagement and onboarding of new
- delivery partners to support the programme.
- Produce impact assessments, reporting on project progress to all stakeholders, as required;
- Work collaboratively with the incumbent and incoming Delivery Partners to manage the smooth transition of services, including transfer of employees if needed (TUPE).
- Support and empower the Delivery Partners to deliver performance impact and targets
- Measure and evaluate results of the key lead success indicators and revise shared goals and targets.
- Drive innovation across the service, identifying and implementing improvements and creating a culture of innovation amongst Delivery Partners, establishing strong relationships with the Commissioners, Delivery Partners and other project stakeholders, putting creative solutions in place to ensure clear communications.
- Develop a shared vision and relationship, along with a governance model which fosters and enables joint problem solving.
- Working in collaboration with Impact Analysts to adapt existing processes to ensure collation of project specific data to assess and inform decisions to enable programme success; and lead in interpreting statistical information, to provide insights and recommendations to Project Board and other stakeholders, as required.
- Take the lead in creating reports for monthly programme meetings, ensuring data dashboards are relevant and provide the necessary mechanisms to identify priorities for action.
In order to take on the above responsibilities over time, we will be looking for you to demonstrate strengths in the following competencies:
- Curious and Inquisitive: You crave knowledge and consistently seek learning opportunities in every situation or interaction with people. You love to understand why things happen and will look for patterns and ask questions that nobody else has thought to ask.
- Data and Analytical Skills: You are good with numerical data and analysis and you are able to accurately assimilate information, grasp concepts quickly and develop critical insights to inform decisions.
- Problem Solving: You take a positive approach to tackling problems and have the ability to make sense of something complex and recommend practical solutions.
- Adaptable: You can adapt easily to changes in work and your effectiveness isn’t impacted. You are flexible and versatile and act as an advocate for change.
- Communication: You can confidently communicate your thoughts and ideas both verbally and in writing and you are able to simplify complexities and adapt your communication so others can understand.
- Relationship Building and Team Work: You are a team player and are able to build credible and trusting relationships both internally and externally.
- Attention to Detail: You are detail focussed and you ensure the work you produce is accurate and of a high quality.
- IT and Data Analytic Skills: You have a strong working knowledge and understanding of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and you embrace the opportunity to learn new IT applications
What we will offer you:
We are committed to developing you and will work with you to support you with your personal and career development plans.
We are committed to the culture of learning and have regular learning opportunities within the team where we all come together as a team to learn more about other projects across the portfolio and learn more about impact investment.
We are a flexible employer and we will support you to ensure that you achieve a healthy, happy work-life balance.
You will be joining an incredibly dedicated, vibrant, dynamic and talented team of people who are deeply passionate about services which improve people’s lives and public sector reform.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is really important to us. We offer 24-hour impartial Employee Assistance line alongside other well-being initiatives to promote a more healthier working environment.
You will also receive:
- Salary of £45,000.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 days for bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance scheme.
- Life Insurance and Income Protection benefits.
This is an exciting role for someone who really wants to make a difference and is passionate about using data to change lives.