To apply for this job please visit energysavingtrust.org.uk.
Closing Date: 27 September 2021
Issue Date: 14 September 2021
Position Ref: MF 773
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for you to join our Services Delivery team as a Programme Manager, reporting directly into our Head of Services Delivery.
You will successfully manage the delivery of Scottish Government and other loans and grants schemes to consumers and businesses, ensuring the delivery of world-class customer service, efficient processes and meeting all targets and service levels within available budgets.
What you’ll do:
- You will effectively recruit, manage, motivate and develop team members to ensure they are capable and equipped to deliver our services in an effective and efficient manner to customers’ satisfaction by meeting all deadlines and targets.
- You will be accountable and responsible for the delivery of world-class customer service for loans and grants schemes by foreseeing and managing risks and taking corrective measurements that are shared across the department.
- You will continuously challenge the norm by actively improving systems and processes and set up new loan and grant schemes when these opportunities arise.
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive Project/Programme Manager skills
- Excellent customer-focussed orientation and understanding of critical factors affecting customer satisfaction in a service industry.
- A can-do attitude and a passion for continuous improvement of people and processes.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
This is a permanent position. Blended (home and office-based) working is possible for this role.
For more information, please see job description: JD – Programme Manager Services Delivery – FINAL
Applications close 5pm, Monday 27 September.
To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter please make reference how you meet the essential areas of the person specification in the job description. Please state the job reference you are applying for in the subject line.
If you think you may need some additional support or reasonable adjustments made to any part of the application/recruitment process, please get in touch with email@example.com.
Only people living in the UK with the right to work in the UK may apply for this position.