Are you a practical, organised and proactive team player who enjoys working alongside others to deliver projects? Are you happy working on multiple projects whilst supporting clients building residential developments? Do you want to contribute to a low carbon future?
At Guru you can be part of a team developing technology that is radically reducing carbon emissions and making energy systems more transparent and lower cost for society.
Working in our Site Delivery team, this role will support Project Managers across all areas of our site delivery process – from surveys and documentation, to logistics and financial tracking.
You’ll work closely with a variety of stakeholders, both in person and via written documentation and support requests. You’ll assist with the administration of both hardware delivery and software setup to ensure all our products and services meet the needs of our clients.
About the role
Working closely with the rest of the site delivery team and our partners, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the relevant structure and administration for each project that Guru is delivering to ensure maximum efficiency for Project Managers.
As well supporting Project Managers, you’ll be responsible for reporting on team performance and financial tracking. This will include working with our Sales and Supply Chain teams.
You’ll be responsible for all things health and safety when our teams are on site, as well as ensuring quality control from planning through to completion. You will be the expert in these areas, filling knowledge gaps and improving ways of working.
- A high level of professionalism when dealing with clients and suppliers using excellent interpersonal and presentational skills, with the ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken English
- Strong MS office suite / G-suite skills
- Great communication skills through mediums like email and telephone
- A high level of organisational skills when managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Can do attitude with a high level of pro-activity.
- Strong empathy and the capacity to react calmly and efficiently.
- Experience in liaising with clients and suppliers through various channels.
- Documentation presentation and grammatical accuracy.
- Proactive and motivated.
- 3 years experience in some form of administrative role.
Reporting to the Site Delivery Manager, this is a full time permanent role with 25 days’ holiday each year.
- Be part of a growing innovative business and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Bespoke personal development budget
- Normal working hours are 9.00 am to 5:30 pm
- Guru Systems will match 5% pension contributions
- Two Volunteer / Social Engagement Days
- Quarterly and annual social events
- We offer great perks and discounts with free access to health and wellness support and more.