Purpose: Leading internal project teams and actively engaging with external partners and customers
in ensuring successful development and delivery of projects. Reports to: Head of Programmes
Location: Dundee/ Scotland / England
Principal Accountabilities and tasks:
- Lead multi-disciplined teams to execute projects in accordance with quality, schedule and cost commitments.
- Ensure projects are managed utilising the project management competences of scope, time, cost, quality, risk, resource planning and communications.
- Engage teams to succeed by showing clear ownership and driving accountability of tasks.
- Identify constraints, proposing and implementing necessary project changes based on
priorities and critical path deliverables.
- Support development of both commercial and funded project proposals/applications.
- Comply with company policies and procedures, including safety requirements.
- Work within Arcola’s ‘Project Model’ framework and ISO 9001 standards.
- Assist as needed in reviews and updates of project/programme management procedures to
ensure compliance and maintain best practice.
- Communicate with stakeholders, partners and customers remotely and face-to-face, during
project development and execution phases.
- Maintain communication with the leadership team, ensuring awareness of potential
roadblocks, risks or challenges and proposing solutions.
- Track, monitor and report project performance using project management tools.
- Create and deliver project presentations for both internal and external teams as well as
summary documents for leadership reviews.
- Attend customer conferences, meetings and events as required.
Experience and competencies:
- Degree qualified or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in an (ideally automotive) engineering/design and manufacturing
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others.
- Be knowledgeable about the full range of Arcola Energy work.
- Represent Arcola Energy in a professional manner.
- Suggest and implement approved improvements to company processes.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org